Backend C# Developer
Are you a renter? Do you know the pains of moving apartments?
Have you dealt with the stresses of changing apartments? The rental application, security deposit, service changes and more can add a lot of stress, financially and physically. ManageGo aims to change this strenuous process by automating and simplifying everything into one app. Everything, including your application, rent payments, maintenance tickets, move out and more, in one convenient package. With 7 years of success under our belt, we are pushing to evolve our product to remain an industry leader in the property management space.
We need you to help change that.
ManageGo is the smartest all-in-one tool for property management. We combine online payments, maintenance requests, scheduling, rental applications, lease management and much more, all in one easy-to-use software platform. Easy for tenants, easy for managers, and built with our customers in mind, ManageGo is the top choice for property managers everywhere.
We’re looking for a highly experienced and talented backend developer with 5 years of experience, to join our growing development team. You’ll be part of a dynamic and innovative company where we value teamwork and collaboration. Our office environment is always fun, friendly and comfortable, and maintaining a positive atmosphere is a major part of the way we operate. If you’re excited to work together with us on creative solutions, we’d love to hear from you!
This role will be based in our Brooklyn office and is not a remote position.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 years of experience
- C# with .Net 4.6 or higher – Visual Studio 2017
- .Net Core
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or higher (tables/ indexes/ optimization)
- Experience working directly in the creative process
- Knowledge of relational databases / optimization and tuning
- Entity Framework
- WebAPI 2
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company perks program offering discounts to businesses across the city
- A break room packed with snacks, coffee and tea
- Casual office environment
- A bunch of new friends
- $125,000 to $200,000 Annually