Digital Marketing Lead
Are you a renter? Do you know the pains of moving apartments?
Have you dealt with the stresses of changing apartments? The rental application, security deposit, service changes and more can add a lot of stress, financially and physically. ManageGo aims to change this strenuous process by automating and simplifying everything into one app. Everything, including your application, rent payments, maintenance tickets, move out and more, in one convenient package. With 7 years of success under our belt, we are pushing to evolve our product to remain an industry leader in the property management space.
We need you to help change that.
We are an established, privately-funded company with a stable revenue base and we are entering a phase of great growth and change. This will allow you to pursue the excitement of a startup environment without the normal startup risks and stresses.
You will be spearheading the top of the funnel drive, everything from paid ads, SEO, social media and content marketing, to the automation processes that make everything flow seamlessly.. You will be the first purely marketing positions and work jointly with the Director, Sales team and in-house designer.
- Work directly with our in-house web designer to improve SEO, create CTAs and lead qualification processes on the website.
- Select and complete the initial setup on a marketing automation platform(hubspot or similar)
- Work with the Sales and Marketing director to develop campaigns and materials for various events and feature releases.
- Coordinate paid ad platforms and social media
- Assist in creating and refining messaging on marketing materials
Experience and Qualifications Preferred
- Minimum 3 years Digital Marketing experience
- Superb Communication Skills: The ability to concisely create an impactful message.
- In-depth experience with a marketing automation platform
- Experience working directly in the creative process
- Experience managing marketing campaigns around events and feature releases
- Prior experience in the early stages of establishing a marketing program is highly advantageous
- Any experience related to SaaS or Real Estate is highly advantageous
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company perks program offering discounts to businesses across the city
- A break room packed with snacks, coffee and tea
- Casual office environment
- A bunch of new friends
- Competitive salary DOE