Are you a renter? Do you know the pains of moving apartments?
Have you dealt with the stresses of changing apartments? The rental application, security deposit, service changes and more can add a lot of stress, financially and physically. ManageGo aims to change this strenuous process by automating and simplifying everything into one app. Everything, including your application, rent payments, maintenance tickets, move out and more, in one convenient package. With 7 years of success under our belt, we are pushing to evolve our product to remain an industry leader in the property management space.
We need you to help change that.
We are looking for a senior developer to help spearhead the next evolution of our software, and to help guide the direction of product development. We are a small company that has grown considerably over the past couple years with greater growth on the horizon. A strong development team is key to this growth.
Who are we?
ManageGo is a SaaS company that was founded by property managers and built for property managers. Our platform helps to optimize property managers’ workflow while also providing tenants with an improved experience. Our platform began development in 2009 for internal use and was released to the public fully in 2012.
We are an established, privately-funded company with a stable revenue base and we are entering a phase of great growth and change. This will allow you to pursue the excitement of a startup environment without the normal startup risks and stresses. In addition to building out the development team we are also in the process of expanding our sales and marketing team, adding regional sales people across the country.
Our tech stack:
- C# with .Net 4 and higher (Visual Studio 2015)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC 4
- WCF/WebAPI 2
- The ability to collaborate with other departments and provide technical guidance on the product
- Experience with working with a Product Manager and maintaining a strong relationship
- Knowledge of architectures and design patterns, and the ability to discuss complex topics simply and efficiently
- Experience in some of the following areas:
- Payment processing
- Relational databases and optimization
- Mobile Development
- Salary range starting at $175,000 and up DOE
- Flexible work schedule
- Working remotely on Fridays
- Full benefits package including health insurance and 401k starting Q1 2019
- Employee laundry and dry cleaning service
- Company perks program offering discounts to businesses across the city
- A break room packed with snacks, coffee and tea
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual office environment
- A bunch of new friends