Senior Front End React Developer
Are you a renter? Do you know the pains of moving apartments?
Have you dealt with the stresses of changing apartments? The rental application, security deposit, service changes and more can add a lot of stress, financially and physically. ManageGo aims to change this strenuous process by automating and simplifying everything into one app. Everything, including your application, rent payments, maintenance tickets, move out and more, in one convenient package. With 7 years of success under our belt, we are pushing to evolve our product to remain an industry leader in the property management space.
We need you to help change that.
We are an established, privately-funded company with a stable revenue base and we are entering a phase of great growth and change. This will allow you to pursue the excitement of a startup environment without the normal startup risks and stresses.
You will own development on a new product that will complement our current product line. You will work directly with the CTO and UI/UX Designer to drive the direction of the product.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience driving product development from end to end
- React.js: 3 years+ preferred
- HTML/CSS: 5 years+ preferred
- WebAPI experience
- MVC .Net experience is advantageous but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company perks program offering discounts to businesses across the city
- A break room packed with snacks, coffee and tea
- Casual office environment
- A bunch of new friends
- Salary Range DOE : $95k-150k